Drift Vector is a minimalist, indie, glowing neon retro arcade asteroids-like game for 1-4 players that encourages ballet-like outmanoeuvring of your opponents to line up the perfect shot while collecting powerups and avoiding rockets & other obstacles.
Select a colour & choose your starfighter before jumping into battle against up to three friends in Drift Vector, a top-down, retro action arcade spaceship shooter.
In the harsh vacuum of space, any object in motion stays in motion: master the simple newtonian physics and unique control system with small, precise adjustments to create beautiful swirling patterns, line up the perfect shot, collect powerups & dodge rockets & other hazards.
Will you choose the balletic SNUBNOSE fighter to dance circles around your enemies, the precise & deadly INTERCEPTOR, the fully-loaded GUNSHIP or the prototype shielded BOMBER?
- Retina-burning neon vector graphics
- Supports up to 4 players in single-screen multiplayer all sharing one keyboard locally (only requires 4 buttons per player!)
- Online multiplayer with up to 4 players
- Single-player “basic training” level
- Compete for high scores by defeating waves of AI enemies in single-player mode
- Mix things up with a variety of battlefield conditions like asteroids, nebulae, turrets, minefields, variable arena sizes, wormholes & more!
- Synthwave soundtrack
- 2v2 team battles
- AI ships in skirmish mode